Friday, May 5th: Gala with Dinner & Live Auction
Doors open at 6 p.m. The live auction will begin at 7 p.m. This event, exclusively for adults, will be held at Twisted Oak Bar & Grill. Sponsorships will cover the cost of the event; therefore donations of $30/person will directly benefit our school and will come with dinner, music and a bidding number. Tickets must be purchased in advance and seating is limited. We do anticipate selling out, as we did last year, so reserve your space as soon as possible. This promises to be a night full of good food, great entertainment and exciting buys!
Saturday, May 6th: Talent Show & Silent Auction
As you know, ARS students take courses in fine arts and performing arts each year. As such, we are excited to showcase student talents and to celebrate the arts. On the afternoon of May 6th at 1:00 p.m., we are having a talent show at the stage in the elementary building, where students will present their talents for families and friends.
At the same time, attendees will have a chance to attend the silent auction being held in the board room. You will be able to bid on products and services donated by students, families and local businesses. The community is invited to browse our items and snag some great deals.
Charter schools must meet the same educational expectations as traditional schools, but ARS does not receive state capital funds for facilities, state salary pool funds, lottery capital funds or local bonds like regular public schools.
At ARS, we want to use these funds to not only continue to be the best choice for education, put also a positive influence in our community. We are asking you to join us in this endeavor.
Join in to support YOUR ARS community...
Please consider supporting your school by participating in one or more of the following ways:
- Donate an auction item. Every person and/or family has something to offer. Read through the included list of auction items examples and decide what you can contribute. Once you’ve decided what your donation will be, please fill out the included Auction Item Donation Form and return it to school with your child or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All items need to be turned in by Monday, April 24th.
- Become a sponsor. Own a business or have family members who do? Individuals or families can also be sponsors. All donations are tax deductible. For a sponsorship letter and form, please email email@example.com.
- Participate in the talent show. There will be two sessions with an intermission. If your child would like to participate, please fill out the included Talent Show Registration Form and return it to school or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 24th.
- Join us for the Gala and Live Auction. Purchase tickets for the dinner and live auction at Twisted Oak Bar & Grill. Childcare will be provided (ages Kindergarten and up) free of charge at the elementary school, for those attending the gala on the evening of May 5th (advanced notice is required, see ticket form for details).
- Attend the Talent Show and Silent Auction. Show your support for the talented students of ARS at the talent show, and bid on an item at the silent auction. What a great way to support our students and our school!
Questions or to volunteer?
- Gala dinner or auctions: please email email@example.com
- Talent show: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Gala 2017 Registration Forms & Information Packet