Dear Teachers, Staff and Parents:
At Wednesday nights April 5, 2017 ARS Board of Directors meeting, the board took action on several items affecting the school for the remainder of this school year and the 2017 - 2018 school year.
1. The board voted to remove the term interim from the present interim administrative team. The administrative team moving forward is:
Congratulations to our outstanding, dedicated and hardworking administrative team! What a great job they have done during this transitional period!
The Executive Director Search Committees goal is to vote on an Executive Director during June so this person can begin work by July 1st. The Executive Director will be in charge of the overall operation of ARS and will work with the present Administrative Team to take our school to even greater heights!
2. Adopted the 2017 - 2018 ARS School Calendar. Next year's calendar is now posted on the website. Thanks to the teachers and parents who served on the Calendar Committee! First day of school for next school year is August 16, 2017.
4. Approved ePluno as the official ARS Uniform provider. Uniform information and ordering directions will be on the website soon and will also be provided at the forthcoming new family registration night.
5. Awarded the following services for the 2017 - 2018 School Year:
6. Approved ARS Board of Director Officers for 2017 - 2018:
7. Gave Special Recognition to the following:
What a GREAT group of young people, teachers and volunteers!